I’m living the dream! This month I published my first ebook, was invited to new writing venues, and found new friends across the web.
A special thanks goes out to First Assembly in Whitehouse. I loved the opportunity to speak at your Mother-Daughter Banquet! Welcome aboard to my new readers from my hometown.
Without further ado, here’s my May in review:
1. My first collection of short stories, Meet the Roberson Ladies, is now available on Smashwords and through Amazon. You don’t have to have an ereader to read it. Kindle has a free app for your computer or smartphone, and Smashwords allows you to read it on their site. If you read it and like it, I would really appreciate a review on Amazon. Reviews are the best way for new book authors to get noticed. Thanks!
2. I will be joining the Dallas Morning News Voices team in mid-summer.
3. Both Babble and Mamapedia have my articles in their queue.
4. My most recent article about dyslexia appeared in DFW Thrive this month.
5. My most read articles for the month were:
Thank you for your continued support of my dream of authorship. I feel like I’m making strides!